Here is the link to the application form to become a volunteer:
If you would like more information please contact:
Jan Santos, Executive Director
(with “Attention Jan” in the subject line).
1. Assist with clerical tasks.
2. Reading of printed materials aloud.
3. Provide support for community outings and events
(purchasing of food and supplies, preparation and clean-up,
sighted guide for walks and outing activities).
4. Transportation (access to vehicle necessary).
5. Provide technical assistance (e.g. data entry,
web site development, research etc.).
6. Assist with outreach and fundraising.
The East Bay Center for the Blind, Inc. is a private nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, which receives no government funding. We rely solely on support from membership dues, donations, bequests, grants and fundraisers. We welcome and appreciate donations from individuals, corporations and foundations.